For today’s look I paired my boots with a plaid scarf and comfortable treggings. I have to say the shoes fit perfectly (I wear a 7.5) and are very comfortable.
One tip is to always cuff your jeans for ankle boots. If you have long legs then you can do a large cuff roll. But if you have short or thick legs then stick to a short cuff roll. Also, the best way to roll is to leave about an inch of ankle showing in between the jeans and boots.
Here are some other picks from DSW. All under $100
- Shoe Republic Over the Knee Boots $79.95
- Taupe Western Boots $69.95
- FL Pointed Toe Boots $99.95
- Brown one sold out also like this one Shoe Republic Pointy Toe $59.95
- Franco Sarto Chelsea sold out also like this one Nine West Jara
- Michael Antonio Bootie $44.95
As always thank you for stopping by!!
Chelsea Boots – DSW (Available in Brown & Grey too) (All sizes available)
Treggings – H&M ($17.99 All size available)
Plaid Scarf – J. Crew
Bag – YSL
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by DSW through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated by POPSUGAR to write a post about DSW all opinions are my own